First time borrowers need to complete an "Open-End Credit Plan Agreement" and a loan application. Both can be obtained at the credit union. We will also be happy to mail one to you - just give us a call. Subsequent loan requests may require an updated form that can be faxed, or in some instances, we can take the information over the phone.
You may apply for a loan as soon as you become a member. There are no membership time requirements for loan qualifying.
Payroll deduction is an agreement between you and your employer. Payroll deduction change forms are available from your employer and should be filed with them. When changing deductions, remember to indicate the total amount you want deducted from your check and notify the credit union.
- Safe – Your paycheck is protected against loss or theft
- Worry-free – Now you can be assured that your check is deposited, even when you're away from home
- Saves time – You no longer have to make special trips to the credit union or stand in long lines on payday
- Convenient – No more waiting for the mailman. Your deposits will be made for you automatically, allowing you to set your own timetable for getting cash
- Your check stub from your paycheck is your permanent record
- M.A.R.T.I.N. Teller, our 24-hour telephone response system, allows you FREE access to your account anytime
- Our Online Banking Service, HomeBanking, allows you FREE access to your account online 24 hours a day